Lelit Bianca V3 Dual Boiler (PL162T) Espresso Machine
Indulge in the ultimate espresso experience with the Lelit Bianca Double Boiler Espresso Machine. This magnificent machine combines elegance and performance, boasting dual boilers for simultaneous brewing and steaming, allowing you to effortlessly craft exquisite espresso shots and velvety milk textures. With its innovative paddle-controlled flow profiling system, the Bianca puts the power of customization at your fingertips, enabling you to explore a world of flavor possibilities. Elevate your home brewing setup with the Lelit Bianca and enjoy the art of espresso like never before.
L58E Grouphead with Flow Control
The L58E grouphead ensures consistent water stability. Hot water circulates from the boiler through the grouphead and back. The result? The grouphead and your portafilter stay nice and hot, especially important to get a great shot of espresso. A lever next to the grouphead easily activates the pump to draw water through the coffee grinds.
Control Brew Pressure on the Fly! A 1st for any L58E Grouphead
The wooden paddle and brew pressure gauge on top of the grouphead allows full manual control over the brew pressure (through control over water flow) as you are pulling your shot of espresso. Create different flavor profiles to your heart’s content!
Reservoir: Pick a side, any side!
Have you ever seen an espresso machine that gives you a choice where to put the water reservoir? Well, the Lelit Bianca does! An even bigger benefit is that when the reservoir is on the outside, the heat built up on the inside of the machine is not heating the water in the plastic reservoir. The heated reservoir water on other machines can change the thermodynamics of the water entering the coffee boiler and thus the water going through the grouphead.
Even better, it also allows users to directly plumb it in, including the drip tray. When plumbed in, the reservoir assembly can be removed to save precious counter space.
PID and Dual Pressure Gauge
Lelit adds their sophisticated PID system, that allows timed preinfusion, a reference timer, and a low-water level alert. A dual-pressure gauge on the other side of the machine measures both the boiler pressure (0-4 bar) on top and pump pressure (0-16 bar) on the bottom.
Rotary Vane Pump and Motor
Produces a quieter extraction than a vibratory vane pump and much quieter than the ‘whiney’ gear driven pumps found on other brew pressure profiling espresso machines. You can make adjustments underneath the espresso machine.
Additionally, the rotary vane pump is so much more reliable than gear driven pumps. Gear driven pumps have magnetic drives which tend to fail sometimes in the first 3 months of ownership.
Steam and Hot Water Wand
Allows for more flexibility. Rosette-style knobs control the separate steam and hot water wands, which are multi-directional. Moreover, the steam wand comes with a 2 hole steam tip (1.5mm holes). Hidden in the accessory box is a 2 hole tip with 1.0mm holes for those needing to froth fewer amounts of milk.
The wands are no-burn to the touch. Insulation on the inside allows you to move the wands easily to find the perfect angle you are seeking.
The Lelit Bianca powers some punch with steam power by programming the steam boiler up to 266 degrees Fahrenheit. In fact, two tips are available with the machine. The smaller 2 holes with 1mm openings were included for those who wanted to steam with less power.
Built with Quality Components
On the outside, the Lelit Bianca shines with stainless steel body polished to a mirror finish. Also, in the inside, it has two insulated stainless steel boilers with copper tubing connecting the boilers to the grouphead or valves. The 0.8-liter coffee boiler is matched to perform well with a 1000 watt heating element, and the steam boiler integrates very well with a 1400 heating element to pack a great punch of steam power!
3-cup bottomless portafilter with smooth wooden handle included with the machine. The 3 cup baskets can hold up to 22 grams of ground coffee (this depends upon the type of coffee and grind fineness as coarser grinds or lighter density coffees may less the 22-gram capability).
The dual spout portafilter also has a very nice wooden handle and two forward streaming spouts for easier espresso extraction viewing.
Less plastic is always a bonus in our eyes. In addition to the portafilter handle wood crafted, the Lelit Bianca also has wooden accents on steam and hot water knobs, lever, wooden paddle, and feet! Furthermore, the wooden paddle on top of the grouphead diffuses the heat that builds upon the grouphead.
A Whirlwind of Accessories!
- Stainless steel inlet water hose – ~4’10” L. Also comes with adapter fitting and gasket. If you are plumbing, please use only cold water with a backflow preventer and pressure regulator set to 35 psi.
- Vinyl waste drain hose – ~4’8″ L x 3/4″ OD x 1/2″ ID.
- Heavy stainless steel cup warmer grate – Sits above the top panel to prevent cup marks.
- Rechargeable water softener filter – Good for up to 70 liters of water before recharge. Replace once a year.
- Cleaning cloth – Nonabrasive antibacterial microfiber. Helps to remove smudges and stains on the body panel.
- Stainless steel cover – For the water tank.
- 58.55mm stainless steel tamper – No need to purchase a new one.
- Extra steam tip – With 2 holes. Each hole measures ~1.0 mm.
- Bottomless portafilter – Wood handle and stainless steel 3-cup filter basket.
- Dual spout portafilter – Wood handle and stainless steel 1-cup filter basket and 2-cup filter basket.
- Stainless steel blind filter basket – For backflushing. Effective March 30, 2020, a blind filter holder slot is built into the frame below the drip tray.
- Plastic grouphead cleaning brush – With nylon bristles to clean grouphead gasket.
- Plastic scoop – If you are using ground coffee.
- Stainless grate platform – Place over drip tray grate if you are using espresso cups or shot glass.
- Accessories on the machine – 2.5-liter removable water reservoir, stainless steel drip tray & grate, and effective March 30, 2020, the four-hole steam tip replaces the two 1mm holes steam tip. You will find the nozzle with two holes at 30° and 1mm of diameter (22/100) directly assembled on the machine. The nozzle with four holes at 60° and 1mm of diameter (22/108) will be positioned in the supply box.