Flair 58 is a fully-manual, professional grade, lever espresso press that is focused on maximizing the workflow and the espresso from at-home extractions. This newest gold standard in manual espresso features Flair’s first industry standard 58mm portafilter as well as a more robust frame and lever for ease of extractions at higher pressures. The 58 also includes specific customer requested upgrades to the preheating and workflow process by providing our Preheat Temperature Controller and our new valve plunger, which includes a puck screen. Just set your brew head to one of three heat settings to ensure proper preheat and thermal control in every shot. Add your brew water without the need to remove the stem!
The Flair 58 is the gold standard in manual espresso from Flair. Unlock the true potential of your extraction.
The Flair 58 comes available in two variations that customers can choose between:
- Our base model with our chamfered, low-flow 18 gram basket
- Our additional basket model that includes an additional straight walled high-flow 18 gram basket
The low-flow 18 gram basket is perfect to any home brewer’s kit, and allows for a dose range between 16-22 grams. This low-flow basket, when compared to the standard straight-walled basket of the Flair 58, allows for an easier dial-in process by allowing a grind that is coarser for proper extractions, thereby increasing the overall compatibility with a range of grinders. The straight-walled basket will require a grind that mimics a commercial machine.
In the Box:
- Flair 58 Base
- Flair 58 Lever Assembly
- Flair 58 Brew Head with Valve Plunger
- Puck Screen
- Flair 58 Pressure Gauge with Stainless Steel Stem
- 58 mm Portafilter and 16-22 gram basket (additional high-flow basket available)
- Preheat Controller (PCB Controller, Power Supply Box, Wall Outlet)
- 58 mm Tamper
- Flair 58 Preheat Cap
- Flair 58 Drip Tray
- Flair 58 Brewhead funnel
- Flair 58 Quick Start Guide
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 6 in|
14L x 7.5W x 11.5H (lever down) 24.25H (lever up)