We are committed to providing you excellent service and helping you find the machine that best suits your needs. Included below are our policies which govern shipping damage, exchanges & returns and warranties. If you have any questions on these policies, please don't hesitate to call us at 747-224-1333. If you have requested a return and do not see any information in your email, please check your spam/junk folder in your email.Extended Holiday Return Policy.
- Extended Holiday Return Policy
- Delivery Policy (Within 5 Days of Delivery)
- Exchange and Return Policies
- What is 'Like New' Condition?
Purchases made between 11/1/20 - 12/24/20 have an extended return period through 1/24/21. Image Coffee will provide a free return label that can be used to return eligible orders back to us. Please see below for full details regarding the rest of your return.
Delivery Policy (Within 5 Days of Delivery)
Please report damaged, missing, defective or malfunctioning merchandise immediately and no later than 5 business days of delivery.
Items are carefully packaged to protect against damage during shipping. Please thoroughly inspect your package when it arrives for any shipping damage. If an item appears to be damaged, do not attempt to use it and notify us immediately so that we can begin the claims process with the shipping vendor.
Please note that we often ship orders in multiple packages. If you have received part of your order, you can check within your account in your order to see if there is another shipment arriving soon. If items are apparently missing from your order, please report it to us immediately so we can track packages and replace the shipment if necessary.
Defective or Malfunctioning New Merchandise
If any item is not working properly or if a consumable item was received expired, please contact us immediately so that we can send a replacement. All replaced items will have a new 5 day return window extended to it, or the remainder of the return window from the original purchase, whichever is longer. We strive our best to help troubleshoot any issues with your new machine! Please be ready to provide documentation of the defects to better help us process your return or replacement as well as to assist in the troubleshooting process.
Exchange and Return Policy
Phone or website purchases are eligible for return within 30 days of the ship date. Shipping and handling fees will not be reimbursed; if you selected Free Shipping during checkout, we will deduct our original shipping and handling fees from your overall refund.
All returns are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee. Additional cleaning, refurbishment, and replacement packaging fees may be charged as follows:
- 15% Restocking Fee: Damaged or missing packaging or accessories or equipment returned dirty and requiring additional cleaning.
- 25% Restocking Fee: Equipment returned with cosmetic damage requiring labor to correct including surface scratches on painted or polished surfaces.
- Equipment returned with severe cosmetic damage requiring extensive repair including scratches or chips deep into the finish, or dented body panels are not eligible for a refund and will be returned.
How to Request an Exchange or Return
You must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from us for your exchange or return to be accepted.
- Contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone at 747-224-1333
- Let us know why you'd like to return the machine—we'll help you determine if there is another item that may better suit your needs
- We will send an RMA email to you with detailed instructions on exchanging or returning your merchandise. If you don't see an RMA email within 24 hours of acknowledgement of us sending it, please double-check your spam/junk mail folder.
Please review the merchandise-specific policies below to learn about what we can and cannot take back.
Espresso Machine, Coffee Maker, Grinder, Roaster or Blender (all electric appliances)
Machines must be received in 'Like New' condition. If your equipment arrives in this condition, we will refund your original payment method the full purchase amount less our original shipping & handling costs. Equipment that is not received in this condition will be assessed for damage and may be subject to refurbishment fees.
Note: Espresso machines that have been modified or customized (such as a self-installed PID or plumbing adaptation) are not eligible for return. However, PIDs installed at the time of purchase by Image Coffee, or those that have been factory installed by the manufacturer, are still eligible for return.
Free or Included Items
We'll apply a full credit back on all unopened, unused free non-consumable accessories that are returned with the original machine. If you plan on exchanging the machine, feel free to hang onto these items instead of receiving new free accessories on your replacement machine. Unfortunately, due to quality control issues, we cannot accept any returns of consumable goods such as coffee, syrups or sauces. The cost of these will be automatically deducted on all returns.
Non-Consumable and Accessory Items (non-electric)
We will take back unopened, unused non-consumable items. We will apply a credit to your original payment method in the amount of the price paid minus any shipping & handling costs, if applicable. Parts are not eligible for return.
Due to quality control and food safety issues, we are unable to accept returns on any consumable items including but not limited to coffee, syrups, filters and sauces. Even if these items are still sealed, we cannot assume they are tamper-free once they are out of our hands.
What is 'Like New' Condition?
We're reasonable and understand that a machine used a few times isn't going to be absolutely perfect; however, it does need to be pretty close for us to sell it as a certified used machine to another customer. When returning a machine to us, please make sure that it will arrive to us in 'Like New' condition, which we define as the following:
- All Original Components Intact: You must return every original component of the machine, such as the original packaging, drip tray, portafilter, brew head (if removable), filter screens, filter baskets, user manuals, tampers, CDs, scoops, etc. Basically, if it came in the box, send it back.
- No Scratches, Dents or Stains: The machine and all components must be free of any surface marring.
- Thoroughly Cleaned: The machine, all parts and components must be absolutely clean and free of any coffee grounds, water and/or milk residues.
If you have any questions regarding how our returns work, please do not hesitate to contact us -- we are always happy to discuss this with you!